Have your application checked by an experienced and regulated Immigration Adviser, prior to you submitting it to the Home Office. Our regulated adviser will check your application and provide any guidance to ensure completeness of your application.
Take advantage of our years of experience and be provided with:
- A review of all your application
- Advice on Home Office document requirements
- Advice on alternative documents that could help your application
- Suggestions on how to improve your application
- Your application will be checked by a regulated adviser.
You should send your completed application and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your booking reference number in the subject of your email.
Your Adviser will call you at the appointed time.
Note: This service provides a one-off check of your application. Your application will be checked and feedback provided in a 1-hour telephone consultation, however, if you would like it to be checked again before sending to the Home Office, you will need to purchase the service again. After the service is provided, we do not keep any material supplied to us. Given the nature of this service, refunds will not be permitted.